The Department of Canadian Heritage is committed to listening to the voices and views of Canadians, and to including them in decision making processes. Public consultation activities are undertaken on a regular basis across the department on a wide range of important issues that affect Canadians on a daily basis. These activities provide opportunities for Canadians to participate in the development of policies and programs.
This section provides information on Public Consultation activities that are currently being undertaken by the Department of Canadian Heritage.
- Consultations on the Canada Prizes for the Arts and Creativity
- Review of the Revised Foreign Investment Policy in Book Publishing and Distribution
- Redesign of the Canada Magazine Fund and the Publications Assistance Program
- Proposed Content and Programming of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR)
- Highlights from the Consultations on Redesigning Federal Programs for the Periodical Industry
- Report to the Minister of Canadian Heritage on the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Report on the Government of Canada's Consultations on Linguistic Duality and Official Languages
For more information on other Government of Canada Consultations, visit the Consulting With Canadians Web site.
- Date modified: